Sunday, April 26, 2009

We miss you Will!

I remember hearing my mother say she wished sometimes she could go back again as a young mother. And I never really understood her feelings until now! I miss Will so much even though I wouldn't want to relive all of it again I would like to cradle him in my arms and know that he was safe and well feed and content.
I miss watching him physically and mentally and spiritually grow.
I miss watching him become himself and developing his talents.
Even though I'm so homesick for him, I know that he is at the right place for him right now. Even though I can't see him I so much enjoy his emails and our phone calls. I can tell that he has grown in his independence and that he is really a great human being all by himself.
We love you Will and miss you so much!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

M. Moore said...

I remember that gorgeous little baby! That went by so fast. Will is definitely in the right place and is progressing. Those apron strings are hard to cut for Mom's though.

V said...

We enjoy him so much! Thanks for sharing!