Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our Big Adventure

You will have to go down a few post to get the start of our big adventure because I don't know how to post more then 4 photos at a time. We saw lots of zebras.
And we got super lucky to see one of three cheetahs that they have on this reserve. They are hard to spot because they like to lay down in the grass and you can't see them. This one happened to be on the road we were on.
We had a real nice ranger, he was with us a lot so it was nice to have a real knowledgeable one with a sense of humor. We would love for anyone to come to South Africa to give us an excuse to do this again!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Missy said...

One word: Freaking jealous!
(Okay, I guess that's two words, but still, I want to come visit sooo bad! I miss you soo much!)

Daniel said...

:( I need to come visit you guys!! would you guys mind missing a trip to St. George and have me come there with YOU?!?!?

Kelleen said...

Missy said it best. Wow! I've always wanted to go on an African safari! You're living the dream. What an amazing adventure. I can't wait to hear more details.

M. Moore said...

Magical! Absolutely MAGICAL! These photos are so breath taking. I can imagine you had a smile of wonder on your faces at all times. It's quite a beautiful world you get to play in. Glad you're back safe!

Mindy said...

Wow! That looks amazing! I'm with Missy--so jealous.