Sunday, May 3, 2009

Where did the month go?

I can't believe May is here. Time continues to move a neck breaking speed! Jay took part in a cute program about animals. He was a chick. It was fun to watch him try to be cool in such a silly costume.
Jana put together a variety show for the school. She had some kids in her class help her but they had no support from the teachers. They did a great job. There were about 20 acts from a rock band to magic tricks.
Maren sang, Jana also played a piano solo.
Jana teachs piano to her friend at church. She took the SAT yesterday. She had to go to the US Embassy to take it because the school has not been okayed for it to be the testing center. Only 6 more weeks of school left!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

M. Moore said...

Jay is the coolest chick I've ever seen! Too cute. Wow, I have to say I'm impressed that Jana put together a 20 act show. Not easy to do. What did Maren sing? What did Jana play? I think I need piano lessons from Jana.

Ruthie said...

Wow. I'm really impressed with your family. What wonderful children they are. It's great to see them becoming independent and able to share their talents like that.
Looks like you are having a lot of fun out there!
All the best xx