Sunday, February 1, 2009

Critters


We found this praying mantis at school one day, and everybody wanted to hold it.
It was pretty and kinda creepy at the same time !


This is a just a little gecko I found in my room, we find these guys all over the place, they're so cute!


This is by far the most disgusting massive cockroach I have ever seen! Gwenie calls them "coch-rokes"

Here's a little crab that we saw when we went to the beach, there were hundreds of them!

People have been asking us to allow comments on the blog, so please give us your vote of the best and worst critters!
-Jana
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Amelia said...

I don't know if I approve of any of those critters, but I do like that I can leave you comments! Say hello to all of your family from all of us in Scotland!

Daniel said...

I like the Cock Rokes the best. CrazY!!! I wish we could get those bugs around our house!!

The Lamoreaux Family said...

The coch-roke is by far the worst!! and the lizard is way cute. Have a super day!!

V said...

Best: the gecko by far! They hang out in the house and eat bugs!

Worst: cockroaches. Do they fly in Angola?

Just a ranch girl said...

I vote yes
Shauna

M. Moore said...

All I have to say is "Ahhhhhhhhh" That's me screaming. :>

Greg and Leigh said...

Yikes!! the cockroach is the winner of the Critters...is the only one that makes me squirm.

Belinda said...

I thought spiders were bad! the mini lizard'ee' thing looks the cutiest...but how do you cope with them?

Ruthie said...

Love the critters - and it's great to read your news & see how you're all doing! Are the crabs edible? Martin went crabbing with the young men on Saturday and brought home and boiled six of them - not a lot of meat though!
Love from the Bardsleys in Australia