Sunday, October 25, 2009

October break is over

It is always such a welcome break in October to have no school for a week. We had a "Staycation" since some of our passports were stuck getting the visa put in. Maren went with me to teach english at the girls home. They love her and think she is so beautiful.
My friend Lydia is moving in a couple of weeks and then I'm on my own. I keep telling myself that my english is better then no english at all! If any of you out there have any suggestions I would really appreciate them!
Lydia and I finished up the sewing class with the older girls. I will start again in February after their summer.
We went with a bunch of families to the beach, it was a very relaxing day. Not to many jellyfish stings so we were happy.
Some local fisherman. The seagulls followed them everywhere.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

M. Moore said...

Beautiful children. I love these photos. The beach looks fun!

Just a ranch girl said...

Mabel email me about the girls and BYU this fall
Love Shauna