Saturday, October 10, 2009

Is this the little girl I carried?

I remember a song from "Fiddler on the Roof" sung by Tevye and Golde called "Sunrise, Sunset" as they reminisce about how their daughter and grown and how they didn't remember growing older, and asked when did they?
That's exactly how I'm feeling!
Wasn't it yesterday when she was small?
When did she get to be a beauty? Sunrise, Sunset! Happy Birthday our dear, precious, delightful, talented, extraordinary, funny, sensible, amazing, gorgeous, peace making daughter. We love you with all our hearts!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

M. Moore said...

Happy Birthday, Jana! You are just as adorable now as you were then. And I remember you having a college vocabulary at 3 years old, too.

Kayleen said...

Don't sing that song too long or I might have to have another cry. Congratulations Jana on turning another year older. You are wonderful! I'm so glad I know you.