Thursday, April 8, 2010

Flying without pixie dust in Zambia

Jana has always wanted to fly. As a little girl when you asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up she would say a butterfly.
Maren looks a bit like superman.
John has had back problems in the past so he chose to hook up sitting up. He said it was really hard running with all you might and then jumping off of a cliff.
While the rest of them were flying, Gwenny had a very nice time on a horse ride. They don't allow people under the age of 12 to go on the normal hacks. So we begged and Gwenny gave them her saddest face to let her have a guided ride. She loved it! It was an added bonus to run into the resident zebras and giraffe.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

M. Moore said...

Woah! Are you kidding me? That stuff only happens in my dreams. I don't think I could've done what John did. That looks so exhillerating. I want to be a butterfly, too.