Thursday, August 21, 2008

Here we are in Africa

We made it! It is everything that I expected with some nice surprises, like a grocery store that is big and clean and not to far from home. The kids are in social heaven, about 30 kids on the compound of all nationalities. Jay has about 7 kids his age and
Gwen has 5 kids her age on the compound. Jana has 2 boys and 1 girl her age and Maren has 2 girls her age. I have to say that I don't know if I like having them gone after school everyday but I think once homework starts up it will be differnt. And it is nice for them to make new friends.
The pictures are right out of our front door. The girl watching is the neighbors nannie. And the last picture is off of our balcony of the gorgeous ocean. I took it at about 5:00 pm.
I will post more when I have some more time! We would love to hear from you our internet is now working. Whoohoo!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: