Thursday, March 22, 2012

Crafting with crayons

Maren was in a crafting mood and made some fun pictures with melted crayons.


This is a sight that makes me happy...Jay isn't much for reading so to see him enjoy a good book is great.



It was dress up as your favorite book character at school. Gwen made her own costume and I'm sure you are all wondering who that character is...Hank the Cowdog of course!





We have a lot of construction going right by our house it can be noisy, the dump trucks actually shake the house. Construction is literally everywhere here. I wonder if we have the most cranes being used at one time in the world here.






3 comments:

Heidi said...

I have such creative cousins! Sorry about the house shaking construction. That's got to be irritating. At least you have a pretty view!

M. Moore said...

Cool art work, Maren. I remember melting crayons once only I think it was in the dryer with a bunch of white clothes. Not a good experience. That's a cute little puppy!

Hannah said...

Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog as I was looking for pictures of Luanda. I am a teacher at an International School in the country of Panama, but I am thinking of moving to Angola to work at the International School of Luanda.

It looks like your children go to the school and you are really active in the community there in Luanda. I am trying to figure out if Angola would be the right fit for me and my husband (we've been married for 2 years).

What do you think I should know about Angola if I'm considering moving there? What do you think of the International School of Luanda? What is the international community like there? Is it possible to get involved with the local community? What is the culture like? Are people friendly?

You can send me an email at hannahmckeeth @ gmail.com if you have any thoughts for me.

Thank you for sharing your pictures on your blog!

Hannah