Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Third Year of Whale Watching- see pictures below this post

We were told to not even try to go out and see the whales because it is really late in the season. We had friends that went out during the week for 3 hours and saw nothing. We took some friends and hoped for the best.




We get to use a nice boat that has a screen that shows any activity that is going on below us. Sure enough the Captain spotted some whales.




The boys climbed up to for a better view.




The girls were so excited.




And wow, we got up close to some whales. I don't care how many times you have the chance to do this it is always so amazing.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Whale watching is amazing!! I about died when I saw a whale in real life, they're SO huge! What fun!!

M. Moore said...

Whenever I see whales I feel like I need to go home and start a diet.

Jana said...

Hello, I came across your blog quite by accident. I was looking at things about Luanda International School.
You have a great blog here and especially your post “The Process” about shopping before you return to Luanda caught my attention.
I was impressed by the immensity of goods you import!

Very interesting for us as we are about to move to Luanda in December. That’s why I’d like to ask you if you ever had any problems with customs? Are there any restrictions?
Would they charge you extra for items like food, cosmetics etc.?
Would you be so kind to email me at:
paddestoelpoelie at gmail dot com
(or leave a comment at my blog)

Thank you, Jana