Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some more gorgeous views

Even though it was overcasted for some of the day while we were there it didn't really rain. It was so nice being in cooler weather.

We nicknamed Maren "Grandma" when we were in Namibia last year riding quad bikes but not so this year. She was practically running me over! The terrain was rocky and muddy.

Here was Namibia last year, it looks like Star Wars doesn't it!

This was the bowling green. The tower behind was a wall climbing thing.

We enjoyed sitting out here in the evening s and in the mornings,



Okay Linz, I know it's not Switzerland, but we sure loved it.

We would have our lunch outside, and then they would serve "high tea" at 4:00 in the afternoon again outside. Ahhh, so nice, it was hard to leave!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

hey mabel! so I haven't looked at anyones blog for a long time! I'm just now catching up on yours. I love it.Gorgeous pictures. I envy your life.