Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Phantom

If you asked Will what was the best part of his summer he would tell you that it was seeing Ben and Rebecca in Phantom of the opera in Las Vegas. It was so amazing! But to make it all the more exciting Ben played the part of Raul and Rebecca his wife played the part of Meg. My cheeks hurt from smiling to see my nephew do such an incredible job.
They are such a cute couple. Still newly weds, Rebecca is a beautiful ballerina. I asked her when she started to get serious about ballet she said she was 8 years old. Wow!
You would think they were brothers! But they are 2nd cousins. Uly and Jay enjoying fruit snacks.
And you would think these 2 were sisters, but then again they are 2nd cousins. And they both love horses (and their new kitty's)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mindy said...

So cute! Thanks for posting these pictures.

Greg and Leigh said...

I'm glad we were able to make a trip out to St. George to see you! It was so much fun.

Kelleen said...

What fun photos! I haven't been blogstalking in awhile - I love all of your posts. We miss you guys - Hannah was just praying tonight that Gwenny would have fun in Texas and Angola. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

these are great pics, they make me miss you even more!! you are a great family one that I love very much
love Margaret oxox