Wednesday, March 4, 2009

February in a nutshell

Gwen had a 3 bears assembly where they acted out the story with sock puppets and sang songs. It was adorable.
We love having people over from the branch to get to know them, we had a great time playing PIT with them.
Jana and Maren have started a small business of selling and making(with a little help from me) whole wheat bread. It is going way better then we anticipated! We have the deafening sound of the wheat grinder going all the time.
Gwen was so excited to participate in her first race, when she got out of the water second to last she asked if she won anything! I was very glad to see that they used kick boards because she just started to really swim in August. She thought it was great fun.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

M. Moore said...

The bread looks great! What a good idea to sell it. How did you get the slices so perfect?

Congrats to Gwenny! I'm sure she's faster than I was in the triathlon I did.