Saturday, November 29, 2008

Angola in bloom

Everywhere you look it seems that something is blooming, it's just gorgeous! It is truly "eye candy". The orange trees they call fire trees. I'm afraid my picture doesn't do them justice because the color is so vibrant.
If the Imbondeiro trees weren't cool enough already, they have these balls that hang from them and bloom into the white blossoms.
The long banana shaped things I'm not sure what they are, I'll keep watching to see if they do anything.
These guys are gardeners and when they saw me with the camera they asked me to take their picture, you can't tell by the picture but they were real excited about it. My gardener is on the right his name is Clementino, he does a good job of keeping the grass mowed and watered.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: